Effective Date: March 29, 2023
By purchasing Products from SoapyMania, Inc. (“SoapyMania”) for purposes of fundraising-related resale of SoapyMania products (“Product(s)”) in the United States of America, you agree to the terms below in this SoapyMania, Inc. Authorized Fundraiser Policy (“Fundraiser Policy”).
- Sell Products for fundraising purposes only to end-user consumers, who are the purchasers and ultimate consumers of the Product.
You may not:
- Sell or transfer Products to any person or entity you know or have reason to know intends to resell the Products.
- Sell or transfer a quantity of the Products to any individual greater than that typically purchased for personal use.
- Sell, ship, invoice, or promote the Products outside the United States of America.
You agree to:
- Conduct your fundraising efforts in a reasonable and ethical manner at all times and not make any warranties or representations concerning the Products except as authorized by SoapyMania.
- Comply with any and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and policies related to the advertising, fundraising, sale, and marketing of the Products.
- Represent the Products in a professional manner and refrain from any conduct that is or could be detrimental to the reputation of SoapyMania or the Products.
- Exercise due care in storing and handling the Products and shall comply with all instructions provided by SoapyMania regarding the storage, handling, shipping, disposal, or other aspects of the Products, including instructions provided on Product labels.
- Sell Products in their original packaging. Relabeling, repackaging (including the separation of bundled Products or the bundling of Products), and other alterations to Products or their packaging are strictly prohibited.
- Not remove, translate, or modify any label or literature on or accompanying the Products.
- Not tamper with, deface, or otherwise alter any identifying information on Products or their packaging.
- Inspect the Products and their packaging for damage, defect, broken seals, evidence of tampering, or other nonconformance promptly upon receipt of the Products. If any issues are identified, you will not sell the Product, and will promptly report any such issues to SoapyMania.
- Cooperate with SoapyMania with respect to any Product recall or other consumer safety information dissemination efforts, report any complaints or adverse claims regarding the Products to SoapyMania, and cooperate with SoapyMania in the investigation and resolution of any Product quality issues, complaints or adverse claims.